Valorising water treatment residuals
Residual Cycle - Start
ResidualCycle is a decision-making support tool that encompasses all relevant aspects of the reuse of residuals, primarily those from drinking water treatment processes.
- Available residuals (volume, quality, and their fluctuations over time).
- Potential applications of the residuals (volume, quality, and their fluctuations over time).
- Matching of supply and demand of residuals in the region.
- Logistics and costs.
- Legal aspects and permits.
- Support for logistics and planning for the reuse of residuals.
- For your clients: minimisation of residuals-related costs.
- For your clients: compliance with sustainability and commitment to Cradle-to-Cradle.
Manager Water Systems and Technology, KWR
+31 (0) 30 60 69 613
Reusing or recycling residuals are key issues in the effort to attain sustainability in the water cycle. Residuals can be used in the industrial or agricultural sectors among others.
Discuss Residual Cycle
To add a comment, please login first.