We are proud to present six new tools in the Watershare(R) Suite. This brings our total to 23 tools.
- ASR Performance Assessor: Regional estimation of potential ASR performance using a GIS analysis of the underground and two model-based performance estimation methods.
- BioStab: Provides diagnosis of the treatment processes underlying the failure to produce biological stable water, and advice on how to improve the treatment train for the production of biological stable water.
- Cyano Control Guidance: Decision support tool that guides the user to a possible solution for getting rid of nuisance cyanobacterial blooms in surface waters.
- eDNA: Library of DNA fingerprints of aquatic organisms, allowing rapid assessment of ecological status of surface waters (e.g., for Water Framework Directive).
- SewScan: Assessment of use of illicit drugs and pharmaceuticals by the population in connection with an individual wastewater treatment plant.
- Well Clogging Risk Index: Based on groundwater quality data, this tool calculates the risk of well clogging due to chemical or physical processes over an average lifetime of 50 years.
N.b.: Only the contact persons at the Watershare® member organisations can grant access to the tool(s) — or trial versions of the tool(s), depending on the membership type — to colleagues within their organisation.