Watershare is a worldwide network of water research organisations and utilities dedicated to applying global expertise to master local water challenges. Member experts:
- Share knowledge, expertise and resources
- Collaborate in developing knowledge and science-based tools
- Jointly investigate innovation opportunities and international projects
Watershare is a community of dedicated researchers and practitioners. We meet several times a year (online/offline) to discuss current and future research opportunities.
If you are interested to join, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know:
- Why you are interested in joining
- What your institute/utility can bring to the Watershare network
- What you expect to gain from the Watershare community
- Anything else you think is relevant!
Once we receive your expression of interest, we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity to join the community through an exploratory call. We are keen to align values, goals and objectives to ensure all members benefit from the collaboration. We look forward to hearing from you!