Watershare members and guest speakers will convene for a 3rd Strategic Meeting on Sewage Surveillance for COVID19 on May 25th. Our members and partner experts will share updates from across the globe, and discussing the latest on variants monitoring and translating data for public health authorities.
Our member and invited guest speakers include:
- Dr. Laurent Moulin, Head of Research Department, Eau de Paris, France
- Prof. Gertjan Medema, Principal Microbiologist, KWR, The Netherlands
- Prof. Tamar Kohn, Institute of Environmental Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne (EPFL)
- Dr. Katharina Jahn, Department of Biosystems Science and Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich (ETHZ)
- Leo Heijnen, Scientific Researcher, KWR, The Netherlands
- Prof. Peter Vanrolleghem, modelEAU – Université Laval, Québec, Canada
- Assoc. Prof. Bilge Alpaslan Kocamemi, Marmara University, Environmental Engineering Department, Turkish Water Institute (SUEN), Istanbul, Turkey
Stay tuned for a summary of the outcomes and get in touch if you are interested to learn more or collaborate!